Friday, September 11, 2009

V.I.P.

That’s a very important package that you’re about to hand over to me. I know, because you told me that repeatedly about 5 times now. I get it. I really do. Everyone that comes in has a very important package. The 4 people that came in ahead of you and the 3 people to come in after. All important packages. Will I what? Will I make sure Mrs. Whosywhatsit receives it? I sure will. I’m going to date stamp it and everything! Yep, that’s what I do here at the front desk. Take calls, direct people to the bathroom, get them coffee, tell them that Sure! They can have a Tootsie Pop and last,but most importantly, I make sure those very important packages make it down the hall to mail room. What do you think I do with them? No, really, I’m asking. I’m just sitting here tapping my fingers and waiting for an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment